- Durable and resistant to corrosion, nickel has played an important role in global development, used in stainless steel and speciality alloys in numerous consumer and aerospace products
- Recent challenges facing the industry include the Indonesian ore export ban, and weakening stainless demand in China
- Meanwhile high inventories accumulated over recent years remain an industry challenge
How we help you
- Reliable data and analysis to help you identify opportunities and make investment decisions
- Detailed assessment and benchmarking of nickel projects and operations
- Over 20 years experience and a comprehensive global nickel proprietary database
- Long and short term nickel price outlooks, based on the global demand and supply balance
- Insightful commentary on emerging nickel trends, and nickel industry companies
- Everything you need to plan, forecast and succeed in the nickel market
Nickel prices at their lowest level for a year then rally in late June as China appears to strengthen.
Mid-term price forecasts revised down as projected deficits shrink.
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.