- Durable and resistant to corrosion, nickel has played an important role in global development, used in stainless steel and speciality alloys in numerous consumer and aerospace products
- Recent challenges facing the industry include the Indonesian ore export ban, and weakening stainless demand in China
- Meanwhile high inventories accumulated over recent years remain an industry challenge
How we help you
- Reliable data and analysis to help you identify opportunities and make investment decisions
- Detailed assessment and benchmarking of nickel projects and operations
- Over 20 years experience and a comprehensive global nickel proprietary database
- Long and short term nickel price outlooks, based on the global demand and supply balance
- Insightful commentary on emerging nickel trends, and nickel industry companies
- Everything you need to plan, forecast and succeed in the nickel market
New Indonesian decree leaves the door open to exports of 265 ktpa or more of contained nickel.
Analysis of the impact of the mining audit on nickel production in the Philippines.
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.