Oil and Gas Exploration
- Company performance in exploration varies widely - winners win big, but many fail too
- Explorers have discovered vast volumes in new fields but less than half these recent finds look commercial
- Economics depend on geological risk, full-cycle costs, fiscal terms and local markets
- Basin and play choice is critical to exploration success and demands rigorous analysis
How we help you
- Evaluate the strategy and recent performance of leading exploration companies
- Keep track of planned exploration and appraisal wells
- Screen prospects, plays and basins, compare volume potential, understand value drivers and identify risks, backed by robust proprietary data
- Analyse exploration trends and future potential by basin, region, water depth and maturity
- Expert opinion on emerging exploration themes and the latest discoveries
Our review of 2016 looks back at the key upstream trends and major events that shaped the industry in the past 12 months.
Here are the five key reports summarising our 2017 outlook, covering investment, corporate strategy, exploration, global trends and M&A.
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.
Refine your view by selecting one or more topics.