Oil and Gas Exploration
- Company performance in exploration varies widely - winners win big, but many fail too
- Explorers have discovered vast volumes in new fields but less than half these recent finds look commercial
- Economics depend on geological risk, full-cycle costs, fiscal terms and local markets
- Basin and play choice is critical to exploration success and demands rigorous analysis
How we help you
- Evaluate the strategy and recent performance of leading exploration companies
- Keep track of planned exploration and appraisal wells
- Screen prospects, plays and basins, compare volume potential, understand value drivers and identify risks, backed by robust proprietary data
- Analyse exploration trends and future potential by basin, region, water depth and maturity
- Expert opinion on emerging exploration themes and the latest discoveries
Deepwater exploration must focus on the sweet spots - exceptional reservoirs at unexceptional depths.
If Norway is to maintain current levels of activity and production, the Barents needs to deliver
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.
Refine your view by selecting one or more topics.