Oil and Gas Exploration
- Company performance in exploration varies widely - winners win big, but many fail too
- Explorers have discovered vast volumes in new fields but less than half these recent finds look commercial
- Economics depend on geological risk, full-cycle costs, fiscal terms and local markets
- Basin and play choice is critical to exploration success and demands rigorous analysis
How we help you
- Evaluate the strategy and recent performance of leading exploration companies
- Keep track of planned exploration and appraisal wells
- Screen prospects, plays and basins, compare volume potential, understand value drivers and identify risks, backed by robust proprietary data
- Analyse exploration trends and future potential by basin, region, water depth and maturity
- Expert opinion on emerging exploration themes and the latest discoveries
A look at how a switch to a profit-based tax system can impact Russian oil production until 2035.
Analysis and opinion on the key Asia-Pacific upstream industry events from June 2017
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.
Refine your view by selecting one or more topics.