Refining and Oil Products
- Many of modern life's necessities come from refining crude oil into a wide range of products
- As developing economies strengthen, new crude oil sources emerge and legislation changes, the downstream oil sector needs to constantly evolve
- New refinery projects, closures and upgrades will change the outlook for the global refining industry
How we help you
- Understand how supply and demand drives changes in refining and storage capacities
- Optimise refinery assets, develop trading strategies and identify investment opportunities
- Long and short term country level outlooks, based on supply and demand fundamentals
- Company reports assessing strategy, fuels marketing competitiveness and profitability
- Independent expert view on crude oil prices and emerging key trends for the refining market
- Authoritative insight based on over 20 years experience in the refining industry
A forward-looking view of the 12 July 2017 auction for Erginskoye, West Siberia's last 500 million barrel greenfield.
An review of the new fuels markets in Mexico, the profile of fuel imports, regional dynamics shaping prices, and the main challenges ahead.
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.