Refining and Oil Products
- Many of modern life's necessities come from refining crude oil into a wide range of products
- As developing economies strengthen, new crude oil sources emerge and legislation changes, the downstream oil sector needs to constantly evolve
- New refinery projects, closures and upgrades will change the outlook for the global refining industry
How we help you
- Understand how supply and demand drives changes in refining and storage capacities
- Optimise refinery assets, develop trading strategies and identify investment opportunities
- Long and short term country level outlooks, based on supply and demand fundamentals
- Company reports assessing strategy, fuels marketing competitiveness and profitability
- Independent expert view on crude oil prices and emerging key trends for the refining market
- Authoritative insight based on over 20 years experience in the refining industry
OPEC gift wraps market share for US tight oil producers just in time for the holidays: US Upstream week in brief
The Permian remains the lone bright spot for global M&A, but OPEC's announced cuts could entice other tight oil players to rejoin the game.
Prices at the pump in Mexico are likely to increase even more steeply than will USGC gasoline prices in 2017
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.