Refining and Oil Products
- Many of modern life's necessities come from refining crude oil into a wide range of products
- As developing economies strengthen, new crude oil sources emerge and legislation changes, the downstream oil sector needs to constantly evolve
- New refinery projects, closures and upgrades will change the outlook for the global refining industry
How we help you
- Understand how supply and demand drives changes in refining and storage capacities
- Optimise refinery assets, develop trading strategies and identify investment opportunities
- Long and short term country level outlooks, based on supply and demand fundamentals
- Company reports assessing strategy, fuels marketing competitiveness and profitability
- Independent expert view on crude oil prices and emerging key trends for the refining market
- Authoritative insight based on over 20 years experience in the refining industry
Crude imports by Chinese teapot refiners expected to slow down. Lower new crude quotas and capacity additions from teapots is easing.
This Insight explores the impact of Persian Gulf refinery on Iran's oil product balances and it's transition to gasoline self-sufficiency.
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.