Refining and Oil Products
- Many of modern life's necessities come from refining crude oil into a wide range of products
- As developing economies strengthen, new crude oil sources emerge and legislation changes, the downstream oil sector needs to constantly evolve
- New refinery projects, closures and upgrades will change the outlook for the global refining industry
How we help you
- Understand how supply and demand drives changes in refining and storage capacities
- Optimise refinery assets, develop trading strategies and identify investment opportunities
- Long and short term country level outlooks, based on supply and demand fundamentals
- Company reports assessing strategy, fuels marketing competitiveness and profitability
- Independent expert view on crude oil prices and emerging key trends for the refining market
- Authoritative insight based on over 20 years experience in the refining industry
Europe downstream oil month in brief: Greenergy enters the Irish market with Inver Energy acquisition
Greenergy enters the Irish market with Inver acquisition. June refining margins strengthened whereas fuels marketing margins remained flat.
European demand declines in H2 following 10 quarters of growth. We explore the driving factors.
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.