Refining and Oil Products
- Many of modern life's necessities come from refining crude oil into a wide range of products
- As developing economies strengthen, new crude oil sources emerge and legislation changes, the downstream oil sector needs to constantly evolve
- New refinery projects, closures and upgrades will change the outlook for the global refining industry
How we help you
- Understand how supply and demand drives changes in refining and storage capacities
- Optimise refinery assets, develop trading strategies and identify investment opportunities
- Long and short term country level outlooks, based on supply and demand fundamentals
- Company reports assessing strategy, fuels marketing competitiveness and profitability
- Independent expert view on crude oil prices and emerging key trends for the refining market
- Authoritative insight based on over 20 years experience in the refining industry
Wood Mackenzie's view on Rosneft's acquisition of the controlling stake in Bashneft for US$5.3 billion.
The promising Tulimaniq discovery faces an uphill battle for appraisal, sanction
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.