- Over half of all the global oil and gas resources we model are unconventional
- The commercial focus on unconventional oil and gas resources has become the core of US upstream investment
- However, the cost of production can be high, and no two assets or portfolios are similar
- Unconventional plays are challenging to commercialise and rigorous analysis is required
How we help you
- Understand the future role of unconventional oil and gas, both in the US and abroad
- Examine the metrics and issues of each play including geology, economics and supply cost
- Identify the emerging plays and key operator positions that offer investment opportunities
- Detailed analysis for more than 160 tight oil, shale gas, tight gas and GBM plays globally
- Independent expert commentary on emerging unconventional trends
- Unique proprietary databases include well performance benchmarks, company project metrics, asset costs, and reserve calculations
Can Asian upstream players afford not to invest in US tight oil? We believe they will look to tight oil as they face production declines.
Vaca Muerta momentum is ramping up, while Shell enters hunt for unconventional play in Oman.
Refine your view by selecting one or more topics.