- Over half of all the global oil and gas resources we model are unconventional
- The commercial focus on unconventional oil and gas resources has become the core of US upstream investment
- However, the cost of production can be high, and no two assets or portfolios are similar
- Unconventional plays are challenging to commercialise and rigorous analysis is required
How we help you
- Understand the future role of unconventional oil and gas, both in the US and abroad
- Examine the metrics and issues of each play including geology, economics and supply cost
- Identify the emerging plays and key operator positions that offer investment opportunities
- Detailed analysis for more than 160 tight oil, shale gas, tight gas and GBM plays globally
- Independent expert commentary on emerging unconventional trends
- Unique proprietary databases include well performance benchmarks, company project metrics, asset costs, and reserve calculations
Massive discovery on the North Slope.
A detailed analysis of the Duvernay shale gas unconventional play.
Refine your view by selecting one or more topics.