Our detailed wallmap covering both the coal and oil and gas industries in the Bowen and Surat basins of Queensland, Australia.
Coal - showing operating and project mines, concessions by operator, lease type, rail infrastructure and ports.
Oil and gas - showing developed and undeveloped oil and gas fields, blocks by operator, pipelines (including under construction and planned gas pipelines) and LNG and gas processing plants.
The map provides a rapid appreciation of the scale and nature of the coal, oil and gas industries in Queensland, which companies operate in the region, the location of the main coal mines and projects, the location of the main oil and gas fields and the level of current and proposed infrastructure.
This map is an invaluable reference for anyone interested in the Australian coal or oil and gas industries. Wallmaps bought online will be couriered to you within 5 days.
Why buy a wallmap?
Our maps bring together trusted data and research from across the globe. And we have a team of analysts and researchers committed to ensuring the continued accuracy and consistency of data across the entire collection. With a Wood Mackenzie map, you can:
- Gain an instant visual appreciation of multiple assets and markets across global locations.
- Use them as reference documents in group discussions
- Get a single, reliable overview
What will you receive?
- Printed to make a big and lasting impression, each map is 84cm x 120cm or 33 inches x 46 3/4 inches on high quality paper
- Couriered to you when purchased online
- Delivered in a tough cardboard tube to ensure maps reach you in pristine condition