Our unique Illinois Basin General Coal Control wallmap, showing accurate coal control and ownership and the major mine projects identified over the last 30 years.
The map also shows mine locations, railroads, navigable rivers, coal docks, power plants, and counties.
In addition, informative charts provide the following information:
- Marketable production by project status (2009 - 2029)
- Marketable production by state (2009 - 2029)
- Production by the major producers
- Total cash cost components (weighted AVG)
This wallmap is an invaluable reference for anyone wanting to understand the Illinois Basin coal industry. Wallmaps bought online will be couriered to you within 5 days.
Why buy a wallmap?
Our maps bring together trusted data and research from across the globe. And we have a team of analysts and researchers committed to ensuring the continued accuracy and consistency of data across the entire collection. With a Wood Mackenzie map, you can:
- Gain an instant visual appreciation of multiple assets and markets across global locations.
- Use them as reference documents in group discussions
- Get a single, reliable overview
What will you receive?
- Printed to make a big and lasting impression, each map is 84cm x 120cm or 33 inches x 46 3/4 inches on 180gsm paper
- Couriered to you within 5 working days when purchased online
- Delivered in a tough cardboard tube to ensure maps reach you in pristine condition