Whether you're interested in copper mine projects, smelter costs or refined copper price forecasts our product suite can help build understanding and mitigate risk.
We provide the complete picture on current and future demand, created from our view of both end-use (consumption from major industries) and first-use (consumption from semi manufacturers) requirements. This approach offers you greater confidence in modelling supply and demand balances, stock levels, and price forecasts.
Our copper markets research solutions include:
- Copper Mine Projects Database - provides an overview of global copper projects, comparative data, and an assessment of how likely they are to proceed.
- Copper Concentrates Service - covers concentrate balances, trade flows and TC/RC forecasts.
- Copper Mine Costs Model - model costs at over 400 mines utilising the Wood Mackenzie base case or including your own inputs.
- Copper Smelter and Refinery Cost Models - both models provide detailed insight into operating costs, allowing comparative analysis and forecasting.
- The Copper Metal Market Service Long-Term Outlook - published quarterly and provides a detailed forecast of copper supply and demand fundamentals out to 2035
- The Copper Market Service Short-Term Outlook - published monthly and provides a forecast of copper supply and demand fundamentals over the next two-years
- Insight reports - our team of experts provide analysis of trends and topics impacting supply, demand, costs and price.