Strategy & Organisation Consulting
Fulfil your objectives, sustain investment and enable solid growth
Discuss your challenges with our consulting team
Build a strong business with a clear strategy
Capital providers to energy and mining companies have become increasingly wary of proposed investments and promised returns. This calls for greater transparency on risks and proper quantification of competitive advantages.
After a period of balance sheet trimming, growth is back on the agenda of energy and mining companies. Substantiate your strategy with a grounded investment thesis and enable its success by optimising and restructuring your resource and organisational requirements. We provide a range of services, including:
- Growth and market entry strategy
- Asset portfolio diagnosis and restructuring
- Prioritisation of investment opportunities and capital strategy
- Product portfolio diagnosis and repositioning
- Organisational implications and redesign
How we help
We draw upon our deep industry insight to help you articulate a clear strategic narrative and compelling investment thesis that will achieve your objectives.
Our team of strategy and organisation consultants also provide independent, fact-based analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of your existing asset portfolio. In assessing the organisational implications of your strategic choices, we can ensure your resources are best deployed and structured to achieve your business objectives.
countries where we help clients
expert industry consultants
Delivered what was needed and built lasting relationship. I still feel as though I can reach out with questions regarding their research
Your questions answered
We provide strategic clarity and sharpen your competitive edge by finding the answers to your most critical questions, including:
- How does operational and commercial performance compare to similar businesses?
- Where can lessons be learned from other parts of the business, or the wider world?
- What are the material improvement opportunities and how much are they worth?
- How can the supply chain be leveraged to drive value?
- What will it take to implement opportunities and how should they be prioritised?
- How to ensure that financial benefits are delivered to the bottom line and sustained?
- How can an improvement programme be designed and implemented?
Get in touch
Set up an exploratory discussion on the challenges facing your business and how we can help.
Robert Burt, Head of Consulting Operations
Related research products
Corporate Service & Benchmarking Tool
Understand how upstream companies have responded to the uncertainties of today's markets.
Get in-depth intelligence and forward-looking analysis of the upstream oil and gas sector at the asset and country level.
Global Economic Model
Screen upstream assets, benchmark your portfolio and maintain your strategic advantage with proprietary economic data for the entire industry.
LNG Service & Tool
Get a global perspective on the LNG market with our LNG service tool to develop a deep understanding of key projects and market forces.
Product Markets Service
Examine oil product imbalances and explore growth opportunities using our comprehensive global analysis of oil product supply, demand and price.