Assess investment opportunities and make cost-effective sourcing decision
Access unmatched analysis of any aspect of the lithium industry with in-depth market research and insight into the entire supply chain and major markets, including cost forecasts. Understand more accurately the nuances of the lithium industry to better anticipate and capitalise on future developments.
Designed to help you
Our lithium research suite gives you the knowledge you need to succeed with 5 lithium products analyzed for supply, demand and prices, covering 10+ use segments, 2050 forecast horizon, and 150+ costed assets, we help you:
- Understand future supply trends with a granular breakdown of existing mines, processing and refining facilities + future projects
- Get broader industry context with views on battery chemistry and other technological trends
- Access detailed analysis of key lithium market trends
- Understand key data at the asset level and identify drivers for cost competitiveness
- Value existing assets and assess the economics of new projects and their effect on the industry cost curve
- Utilise our in-house integrated electric vehicle (EV) and energy storage forecasts to predict lithium demand
What do you get with the Lithium Research Suite?
Our Lithium Research Suite provides you with the analysis, data and reports that elevate your understanding and help you make smarter, more informed decisions. Data and analysis are delivered in monthly and quarterly reports, while our dynamic data tools provide forecasts for capacity, supply, cost, emissions, demand, market balance and prices.
Lithium Market Service
Our Lithium Market Service provides analysis of 5 lithium products for supply, demand and prices with a forecast horizon to 2050. It gives you in-depth analysis of forecast demand, lithium supply, products, the impact of new technologies or government regulation and trends in more than 10 first-use and end-use segments so you can understand future trends in granular detail and target opportunities with the highest potential.
Get access to:
- Detailed long-term outlook reports, including extended outlook to 2050 and near-term outlooks to 2035
- Extended outlook to 2050 built on a blend of core and new proprietary models
- Short-term outlooks to support quick, accurate decision-making
- Client excel datasheets of underlying data
Lithium Cost Service
Covering 150+ costed assets and more than 100 companies forecast to 2040, our Lithium Cost Service gives you access to our global team of analysts in every major market. Using industry-leading models we give you the deepest, most comprehensive data available and the ability to drill into underlying data to improve your business planning.
Get access to:
- Coverage of more than 100 mine and brine assets, as well as analysis of expansions and projects under evaluation and development
- Coverage of more than 50 plants
- Outlooks for capacity, production and operating costs
- Individual profiles for each asset including
- Industry cost curves and analysis