Improve business growth and risk mitigation
To remain agile to developments within the Maritime and Commodity industries, organisations require accurate voyage and operational insight. Leverage our adaptable, dynamic maritime and commodity services, tailored to individual needs and workflows.
Designed to help you
With access to the most comprehensive and accurate picture of global shipping through the largest privately owned terrestrial, satellite and dynamic AIS (Automatic Identification System) vessel tracking networks, we provide:
Maritime insights to:
- Underpin decisions related to the movement and operations of assets
- Conduct real-time and historical tracking of all vessels
- Optimise port operations through comprehensive arrivals, departures and schedules
- Access global data that powers modelling, assessments & statistics analysis
Commodity insights to:
- Identify trends in an ever-changing marketplace
- Make better-informed trading decisions
- Identify changes in the commodity market by receiving vessels events
- Analyse the competitive and market landscape
What do you get with the Maritime Data Services?
Our Maritime Data Services solution is quick to install and provides the most granular real-time and historical tracking, reporting and analytics on vessels and ports across the maritime and commodity domains.
- A global database of vessel characteristics and ports.
- The most granular real-time and historical tracking, reporting and analytics on vessels, ports and commodities across the maritime domain.
- Daily monitoring of our network with 500+ million vessel positions, 180,000+ vessels and 55+ million vessel related events and status changes.
- Timely and customisable APIs and data delivery solutions so customers can select exactly what they need across service categories to optimise their workflow.