PetroPlan is the industry-leading refinery simulation model that enables users the ability to simulate, assess, and run scenarios to accommodate any change in facility additions, grassroots refineries, regulatory impacts, and alternate feedstocks.
Built on industry-leading refining data, trusted analysts and a library of over 300 assays, PetroPlan analyses, simulates and evaluates operational and financial characteristics of refineries, enabling you to maximise commercial advantage and ROI. Use PetroPlan for optimising refinery output and profitability based on crude and product characteristics. The model is also used to assess project investments, run scenarios on different crude mix or price decks, and perform crude valuation studies.
The simulation model offers:
- Built-in optimiser to maximise net profit
- Crude assay library with over 300 assays
- Non-linear process sub-models
- Customisable block, crude assay, stream, blender and other data
- Block-by-block report
- Batch analysis for multiple refineries and price scenarios
- Linear programming optimisation
- Flowsheet style simulation