Bringing together the region's leaders from across the energy and natural resources value chain
Across Asia, countries are prioritising energy security over the energy transition, leading to increased demand for oil, gas and coal and subsequently higher carbon emissions. If the energy transition in Asia is to succeed, governments, energy companies and investors need to explore new strategies such as securing low-carbon gas, innovative financing mechanisms for clean energy, and developing localised supply chains for the raw materials crucial to a clean energy future.
Now in its 6th year, Wood Mackenzie’s Energy & Natural Resources Summit APAC is the flagship event for the region and brings together leaders from across the energy and natural resources value chain. Join us on 9th May at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore to hear from Wood Mackenzie’s expert analysts and speakers from top renewable developers and utilities, transmission operators, energy regulatory bodies, investment entities, and technology providers.
This event is complimentary for Wood Mackenzie paying clients and subscribers . Please contact us on email@example.com to register
Non-clients can purchase tickets to attend this event at SGD 495 per person.
A ticket to attend includes:
• Exclusive and inspiring insights from the Wood Mackenzie team of subject matter experts and industry leaders
• Peer to peer networking opportunities where you can make essential connections and have crucial conversations
• Access to the event app: Prepare for the event and gain the most from the agenda and venue on the day
• Refreshments and lunch
• Re-cap on the essential information with speaker presentation downloads (where permission has been given) post-summit
We are back in person!
We can't wait to meet you in person again in Singapore at the one-day conference on May 9th!
The flagship event for the Asia Pacific (APAC) region, the Energy & Natural Resources Summit pulls together Wood Mackenzie expertise from across the entire natural resources chain, delivering the latest updates in one unmissable event and offering enhanced interaction and networking opportunities with industry peers.
Some of the influential industry speakers who joined us in 2023
Key Themes for discussion in 2024 include:
- Can Asia reboot its energy transition: with fossil fuel demand continuing to rise, can Asia remap its pathway to net zero?
- A renewable future: can Asian economies deliver on their solar and wind potential – and at what cost?
- The resurgence in APAC upstream investment: balancing growth with sustainability
- Building CCS at scale: what more is needed to bring carbon capture into the mainstream?
- Asian gas/LNG demand: is the strong growth outlook as certain as many believe?
- Crunch time for metals: can Asia secure the critical minerals it needs to decarbonise?
- Rise of the consumer: are Asia’s energy end-users ready for a low-carbon future?
Join us in person and be part of a global network; Connect, learn, and share with the Wood Mackenzie team, key industry leaders and fellow peers from the energy and natural resources industries.
Hear what past attendees had to say:
- Very satisfied with the conference and great to network with like-minded people in the industry. - Keppel Infrastructure
- The content was very relevant, and the length and pace of the sessions were ideal. Thank you. - Sasol
- Overall, I really liked the panel discussions and great speaker line-up. The questions were crisp and the answers insightful. - NNPC Ltd
- The content was excellent and the delivery was incredibly professional. Enjoyed the balance of keynote speakers and panel discussions. Well done WoodMac. - Shell
- Great effort by WoodMac. The conference was excellent. Well done! - ANZ
Who should attend?
IOCs, NOCs, Institutional Investors and Investment Banks, Utilities, E&P, Power & Renewables Developers, Independent Downstream, Metals & Mining, Gas & LNG, Upstream oil & gas
Don't miss the chance to network in our 2024 summit! Attendees who attended in 2023:
ANZ Bank, BHP, BP, Chevron, ConocoPhillips ExxonMobil, HSBC, Iberdrola, JERA, Mitsubishi, MUFG Bank, Orica, MIND ID, NATIXIS, Pertamina, Rio Tinto, Sembcorp, Shell, Standard Chartered Bank, Sumitomo, Singapore Petroleum Company, Shell, South32, TotalEnergies, United Overseas Bank, Westpac Banking, and more.
Research Director, Corporate and Upstream Research
Senior Analyst, Asia Pacific Exploration
Chairman, Chief Analyst and author of The Edge
Vice President, Global Head of Assets, Metals and Mining Research
Vice Chairman, Energy-Europe, Middle East & Africa
Director, APAC Power and Renewables Research
Head of Asia Pacific Power Research
Vice President, SME Upstream APAC & Middle East
Principal Economist, APAC
Lead, CCUS, Energy Transition, Asia Pacific
Vice President, Head of Asia Pacific Power Research