Industry Training: Introduction to Petrochemicals
Please note: We are currently looking into moving this training to a virtual session. We will also look into hosting an in-person training later in the year. Please reach out to us if you have any questions.
Our industry training covering the petrochemicals industry will provide delegates with critical information from a commercial viewpoint.
Get up to speed on the fundamentals of the Aromatics, Olefins and Polyolefins industries over a half-day session and gain a comprehensive understanding of the industry including interactive analyses of chemistries, technologies, demand, pricing, economics and key stakeholders.
For further information and to register click here .
• Deepen your knowledge of these industries across the value chain
• Understand price and margin drivers of key markets, helping to make better informed business decisions
• Navigate through the industry value chains, helping you to discern the best investment opportunities.
• Accelerate your learning to make key business recommendations/ decisions
• Access Wood Mackenzie's industry experts during training and networking sessions
Who should attend?
The session is built from the ground up for professionals working in:
- Global banking
- Fixed income
- Derivative research
- Institutional investment
You can view the full agenda, cost and register to attend by clicking on the button opposite.