2023 Agenda Themes
- The Inflation Reduction Act and the US solar and storage sector
- Alternatives for end-of-life solar projects: decommissioning, recycling, and repowering
- How have PPAs changed post-IRA?
- Strategies for nurturing a thriving domestic manufacturing sector
- How are corporate customers influencing solar plus storage demand in the US?
- Evolving battery technologies
- Sustainability in energy storage: reuse and recycling
2022 Agenda Highlights:
- Turning back the tide on rising solar costs – mitigating supply chain disruptions and returning the sector to exponential growth.
- Green Hydrogen in North America – Understanding the scale of the opportunity for the solar industry.
- What are the options for markets without ITC? What incentives are needed to continue the development of the market facilitated by ITC?
- Safety: How have high-profile battery fires and malfunctions refocused manufacturers on safety features?
- How can we achieve a truly hybrid energy storage system, and what are the benefits?
Some of the key industry leaders who joined us in 2022
Past attendees include:
Baywa r.e., Mitsubishi Electric, Hanwha QCells, PV Tech, Samsung SDI, Soltec, Clean Energy Associates, SEIA, Clearway Energy Group, ESS Inc., 8minute Energy, 174 Power Global, Redaptive, Nautilus Solar, Scout Clean Energy, Silicon Ranch Corp, PXiSE Energy Solutions, Nextracker, Ameresco, Canadian Solar, Ampt, AES Clean Energy, Pivot Energy, SPAN, SDG&E, Sungrow, CohnReznick, Goldman Sachs, Enel X, Mosaic, General Motors, Sunrun, Lightsource bp, U.S. DOE, Schneider Electric, and more.
Interested in sponsorship and speaking packages for Wood Mackenzie events? Please reach out to email@example.com for further information.