Wood Mackenzie Energy Summit London
Join us this October at the Wood Makenzie London Energy Summit where our research and consulting experts cover a diverse range of industry sectors. This event offers you the opportunity to be a part of the conversation with our top industry analysts, gain perspectives on macro views, explore strategic implementations and dive into sector specific key themes. Choose from exclusive sessions with content particular to your business space in the energy value chain.
Registration | 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Registration and Refreshments
Registration open for FULL DAY passes
Plenary Session | 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
New energy, new oil and gas
- Energy transition – questions of policy, technology and timing on the road to a zero carbon world
- The transformation of oil and gas – new resource, new technology and new ways of thinking
Networking | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Networking Lunch and Half Day Registrants Arrival Time
After our keynote session, select your afternoon focus session available from 1pm.
Registration is now open for HALF DAY passes.
Afternoon Focus Session | 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
The future of upstream resource renewal
- Capital allocation choices in a capital constrained world
- Reimagining the resource base – the biggest prize of all?
- Diverging corporate strategies in the face of the energy transition
A smooth transition to a sustainable downstream sector
- What can we expect for the future of oil demand?
- Strategies for future downstream success - crude-to-chemicals integration and more
Europe's gas and LNG market: commodisation and decarbonisation
- The next LNG boom and what it means for Europe
- Europe’s ambitious zero-carbon future – what is the role for natural gas?
- How are European players repositioning along the gas and LNG value chain
Pathways to zero-carbon power
- Europe's ambitious zero-carbon future, from aspiration to delivery
- Transformation of the power sector and implications for market prices
- Technology choices for a sustainable future
Networking Drinks Reception | 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
02 October 2019
Wood Mackenzie Open Day
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Your opportunity to meet our team for dedicated workshops and one on one sessions. Further details and how to book a meeting will be available in due course
Early bird rate closes on 31 July 2019
Non Client Registration
Early Bird Full Day Fee: £595.00
Early Bird Half Day Fee: £295.00
Non Client Registration
Normal Rate Full Day Fee: £695.00
Normal Rate Half Day Fee: £395.00