Asia Pacific corporate renewable power purchase agreement (PPA) market sets a new record with 31.4 GW of contracted PPAs expected by the end of 2023. This marks a 35% increase from the 23.2 GW recorded in 2022.
During this in-person briefing, Wood Mackenzie will discuss:
- Where are the growth opportunities in Asia Pacific's PPA market?
- What are the technologies, project size, and tenure of corporate PPAs in Asia Pacific?
- Clean energy procurement trends
Date and time: 17:00 - 19:00, SGT, 28 November, Tuesday
Location: Wood Mackenzie Singapore office (address: No. 1 Marina Boulevard, Unit #18-01, Singapore 018989)
16:30 - 17:00: Registration
17:00 - 17:45: Opening and Presentation
17:45 - 19:00: Networking Drinks
Wood Mackenzie speakers
- Ken Lee, Head of Asia Pacific Power Research
- Lin Wei-In, Managing Consultant, APAC Power & Renewables
- Yu Yuan Chang, Business Development Manager, APAC Power & Renewables