Join our senior metals and mining experts as they reflect on the industry’s apparent emergence into a new supercycle; and whether the fundamentals indicate if it will be more substantial than just a short-term post-covid rebound.
By attending the call you will hear about:
- Wood Mackenzie’s economic outlook and the implications of China’s 14th 5-year plan on the sector
- The extent to which green growth is underpinning the mining supercycle narrative, as well as the threats and opportunities it poses
- The outlook for mined commodities over the next decade’s strategic investment horizon
The briefings will be hosted by:
- Julian Kettle, Vice Chairman, Metals & Mining, Wood Mackenzie
- Derryn Maade, Global Head of Bulk Commodities, Wood Mackenzie
- Simon Morris, Global Head of Metals, Wood Mackenzie
- James Whiteside, Global Head of Multi-Commodity Research, Wood Mackenzie
- Yanting Zhou, Senior Economist – China, Wood Mackenzie
To attend, register for your preferred call time by following the buttons.