Changes in the anticipated regulatory structure of North American power markets look to have significant long-term ramifications for energy, capacity and REC pricing.
Please join our team of experts for a review of key assumptions and model outputs from our 2021 North America Power Market Outlook - Base Case. The webinar will walk through many of the frequently asked customer questions including:
- Do you assume an extension of the ITC/PTC?
- How would the implementation of a zero emissions credit work?
- What are the hurdles to Biden's clean energy goals?
- How much capital investment in generation are you expecting over the term of your forecast?
- How are energy prices impacted by an accelerated energy transition?
- What impact do electric vehicles, distributed generation and energy efficiency have on your load forecast?
- What are your expectations for transmission infrastructure improvements?