06 November 2018
Welcome and Introduction
1st session: Macro Environment
- Oil markets: demand, non-OPEC supply, OPEC politics, escalating above ground risks
- Longer term: EVs, peak oil demand, investment and cost of supply
- Global gas: LNG demand, US supply, investment in new LNG capacity
2nd session: North America Upstream
- L48 supply growth, costs
- Risks to the longer term growth
- GoM, Alaska, Canada
Coffee Break & Networking
3rd session:Upstream Industry Trends
- Is the upstream industry investing enough?
- The resurgence in exploration – is it here to say?
- M&A – what are the opportunities?
4th session: Energy Transition
- Energy transition: changing energy mix, barriers and enablers
- Wood Mackenzie Carbon Constrained Scenario
- Corporate positioning in New Energy
Panel Discussion with Q&A
Networking Dinner& Drinks