Why Crude For Thought?
R.T. Dukes and his expert guests share their sometimes unconventional views on unconventionals and upstream as a whole.
What is Crude For Thought about?
Each episode runs an average of 15 minutes, never more than 30. It covers:
- Upstream news: The week's hottest headlines
- Deepdive: Insight and analysis on this week's big story
- Ask the expert: Our expert guest's view on this week's big story
Crude for thought
- Crude For Thought is typically published once every two weeks, but this depends on R.T.'s travel schedule. If you subscribe through your usual podcast player, you'll be notified of new episodes.
- R.T. takes questions on the show. If you’d like your question answered, Tweet @ with #CrudeForThought as a hashtag, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- R.T. would love to know what you think of the show. Go to iTunes or SoundCloud to leave your comments.