The future course of North America Power & Renewable markets is being molded by an ongoing transformation of the energy industry. The sector now serves as the central conduit to decarbonize the energy sector via electrification of fossil-based technology sources like transport and large scale renewable use for power generation.
Register to join Wood Mackenzie’s power analysts on Thursday, December 5 at 10 a.m. CT for a discussion on key themes shaping the industry in the near and long-term, including:
- Transitioning from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- The declining costs of renewable energy and battery storage technologies
- The energy transition between coal and natural gas
- Is the shift away from traditional baseload supply straining the existing generation fleet?
- As coal retires in PJM, why aren’t renewables filling the vacuum?