Crude Trade Service
Get a global view of future crude trade and accurately assess how market events affect crude supply, demand, trade and crude price differentials.
Discuss your challenges with our solutions experts
Contact an Expert
For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
The volatility in crude prices, extreme changes in the supply and quality of crude, and the regulatory environment make it difficult to get a clear and balanced view of the crude markets.
Our Crude Trade Service gives you a comprehensive view of future crude trade and delivers granular coverage of countries, benchmark crude prices and trade flow matrices. The global supply and demand forecasts and crude price differentials will help you develop informed strategies and make smarter investment decisions.
Features at a glance
If you are involved in strategy development or market positioning in the upstream, midstream or downstream, this service will help you identify opportunities, support investment decisions and mitigate risk.
The service offers:
- Data for over 26 major countries/regions forecast (2016 to 2025)
- Crude supply by country/region and quality (condensates/light/medium/heavy)
- Crude oil demand for refining including refinery investments, crude capacity, crude intake by county/region and quality, and crude imports/exports/domestic
- Trade flows matrices (2016 to 2025)
- Crude price forecasts for >90 benchmark and key crude grades
- Key messages on future changes to crude trade flows
major countries/regions forecast to 2025
benchmark and key crude grades
Expand the Playlist for the video series and learn how this product can be applied for upstream producers, shippers, refiners and traders.
Designed for you
Learn how Crude Trade Service can help.