A unique refinery-level solution combining analytics and intelligence tools with proprietary refinery operations monitoring
Gain a competitive advantage and start spotting opportunities in the crude oil and refined product markets
Fill out the form below to get in contact with our team.
Request a demo
For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
Access crucial crude and refined product data
Transform your host of data sources into one powerful API solution to access market data not available from any other product in the market. Refinery I/O (Input/Output) allows you to see how much crude oil is consumed and products produced to measure volumetric impacts from refinery operational changes.
Features at a glance
Keep up with daily changes in the market ahead of EIA and state regulatory data with Refinery I/O. Leverage the most granular and unique solution for crude oil and refined product market participants.
- Over 1,020 data points delivered via API every day
- Actionable weekly refinery report analyzes regional inputs and outputs and highlights topical market events to provide you with digestible data and intelligence
- Provides an independent calculation of daily refinery crude demand volumes to support regional balance models
- Easy-to-use excel template files using Power Query are downloadable from the API portal
- Save time by supplementing or replacing existing workflows
- Insight reports covering major events are included
- Refinery-level granularity with history beginning January 2018