Middle East and North Africa upstream: 5 things to look for in 2022
Predictions for the year ahead
What's inside this year's report?
2022 could herald exciting times for the upstream sector in the MENA region. As OPEC+ production cuts unwind, many NOCs will seek to maximise production as the energy transition gathers pace. Others will begin to make good on net zero pledges.
We highlight the five main regional events and trends to follow in 2022:
- Production: OPEC+ production cuts unwinding and Middle East producers recouping lost revenues
- North Field East partner selection: QatarEnergy selecting JV partners for its 4-train LNG expansion
- Energy transition: What are the region's NOCs doing to decarbonise?
- Exploration: Who will be spudding long-awaited East Med wells?
- M&A: Can 2021's impressive deal flow be sustained?
Fill in the form at the top of the page for your complimentary copy.