Asia Pacific upstream | 5 themes to watch in 2020
1 minute read
How accurate were last year's predictions?
What's inside this year's report?
2020 will bring both new and old challenges for oil and gas companies in Asia Pacific. The pipeline of assets for sale remains strong, while explorers will move into appraisal mode on a number of high-profile discoveries made in 2019. At the same time, the global energy transition is beginning to take hold, with implications for activity, decision-making and strategy throughout Asia Pacific.
- M&A: the ‘For Sale’ signs are still up
- IMO 2020 impact extends to Southeast Asian gas producers
- A bumper year for APAC FIDs
- Exploration competes with improved recovery strategies
- Upstream players wrestle with the energy transition
For an in-depth discussion of the five things to watch in Asia Pacific, download the report. Fill in the form on this page to get your copy.