What's inside this year's report?
What’s the outlook for molybdenum, vanadium and niobium? What are the key market drivers and potential risks? In this insight, our noble steel alloys experts highlight the key themes to watch in the year ahead.
- Lower Chinese steel production is a headwind for niobium, but intensity of use to rise
- Vanadium to niobium substitution to pick up
- Molybdenum supply tightness likely to persist
- Molybdenum demand rises but usage in oil and gas could lag
- Further downstream integration into vanadium redox battery market
Fill in the form at the top of the page for your complimentary copy.