Power & renewables
We'll help solve your biggest problems surrounding decarbonisation, energy decentralisation, and the transformation of the power sector.
Energy Storage Summit
December 11-12 | San Francisco, California
Now in its fourth year, the Energy Storage Summit will bring together utilities, financiers, regulators, technology innovators, and storage practitioners for two full days of data-intensive presentations, analyst-led panel sessions with industry leaders, and extensive, high-level networking. This year, we're expanding our traditional U.S. event to cover the global market.
Join the Wood Mackenzie Power & Renewables team and hundreds of energy professionals for a two-day conversation around the burgeoning energy storage sector. Learn more here.
2018 conference themes
- The Emerging Global Energy Storage Picture
- Storage Power: Role in Grid Modernization
- Sophisticated Customers: Their Use Cases and Trepidation
- The Road to $100-per-kWh System Costs
- Storage-as-a-Service and Other Enabling Business Models
See the agenda here.
- Melisa Johns, Vice President Business & Product Development, Duke Energy
- Margarett Jolly, Director, Demonstration Projects, Customer Energy Solutions, Con Edison
- Mike Della Penna, Principal, Energy Storage Development, PG&E
- Cris Eugster, Chief Operations Officer, CPS Energy
- Kevin Vannoy, Director of Market Design, MISO
- Dan Loflin, CEO, Geli
See the full lineup and register here.