Jointly organised by the Australian Institute of Energy and Wood Mackenzie, the webinar discussed the hydrogen landscape and what it means for Australia’s energy sector:
- Oil price crash and renewables’ competitiveness
- Hydrogen: costs, projects and landscape
- Case study: hydrogen in steelmaking
- Stephanie Moroz, Principal at Davanz & Director at Australian Institute of Energy
- Prakash Sharma, Asia Pacific Head of Markets & Transitions, Wood Mackenzie
Watch the webinar and download the presentation slides by filling out the form on the right column and you will be directed to the access page.
Contact us if you have any further enquiries.