A growing market for electric vehicles (EVs) presents one of the largest uncertainties facing global commodity markets. Rapidly changing EV economics and technological innovations could disrupt oil, metals, and power markets around the world.
On Wednesday, 11 July 2018, we held a webinar presenting an integrated perspective on how EVs will transform commodity markets over the next two decades.
Discussion topics include:
- What are the drivers behind the EV revolution?
- How fast will EVs be adopted? What are the enablers and barriers?
- Wood Mackenzie’s EV and autonomous electric vehicles (AEV) global view
- Implications for the major commodity segments:
- Oil and oil product markets
- Power markets and the grid
- Metals and mining
Please contact us to receive a replay of the webinar to stream on demand.