Coronavirus Impact Special Webinar
Call 1: APAC 14:00 SGT (Singapore) / MENA 10:00 (Dubai)
Call 2: AMERICAS 08:00 CST (Houston) / EMEA 14:00 GMT (London)
The energy and natural resources sectors are scrambling to understand the consequences of the novel coronavirus outbreak.
Estimating how much economic damage the virus will inflict and its impact on commodities is difficult and will ultimately depend on the duration and severity of the outbreak. Markets are in a state of flux as producers, traders and buyers work out how to respond.
Join us as we present the latest thinking from across Wood Mackenzie research, Maplecroft global/country risk and AIR pandemic flu modelling on the critical issues disrupting the market right now:
- What is the prognosis for the Chinese economy?
- How are virus containment measures effecting China’s oil and petrochemical demand?
- What will be the impact on global LNG markets?
- Will the virus hurt the previously positive near-term outlook for the metals & mining sector?
- What other economic and political risks does the coronavirus raise?
- Epidemic to pandemic; could the virus reach pandemic status and what would this mean?
Please click one of the buttons below to register for the webinar.