'State of the Upstream industry' survey
How can we address decarbonisation and adapt to the energy transition that is underway?
What should we do about Digitalisation?
These are two of the most talked about disruptive trends in the upstream oil and gas industry. We recently ran our second annual ‘State of the Upstream Industry’ survey, which confirms that although we've seen a lot of companies embarking on these journeys, there's still much more to be done.
So what is the industry saying? Download our report addressing these questions:
- What is the expected oil price between now and 2021?
- How will the industry measure ROI and what hurdle rate is applied?
- What are the investment priorities for 2018?
- Which technology is most likely to transform the industry?
- Will we see frontier exploration increase?
- What, if anything, has changed from 2017?