Why buy this report?
Download report brochure
Asia has seen significant growth of the last decade, to become the largest market for flexible packaging. Purchase our 70 page report on flexible packaging in Asia to:
- Get highly detailed statistical analysis of a market that accounts for almost 43% of global demand for flexible packaging. Access our market forecasts for flexible packaging in Asia to 2022
- Identify areas of demand growth and understand end-use sector trends to help you pinpoint growth opportunities
- Understand future prospects for the region as well as historic drivers of growth, and compare Asian flexible packaging market trends to other leading economies such as Western Europe and North America.
10 January 2019
Flexible Packaging in Asia - Supply Demand Study to 2022
This 70 page report on flexible packaging in Asia details the global market for converter supplied flexible packaging, estimated at around $90 billion in 2018, of which the Asia Pacific region accounts for nearly $40 billion or approximately 43% of global demand. The region has seen significant growth over the last decade, with individual markets seeing double-digit growth, and has resulted in the region becoming the largest market for flexible packaging.
- Executive Summary
- The Asian flexible packaging market
- Geographical markets
- General historic drivers and future prospects for the region
- Central Asia Republics
- South Korea
- South East Asia & Oceania
- Sri Lanka
- New Zealand
8.End use markets
Table of contents
- No table of contents specified
Tables and charts
No table or charts specified
This report contains: