Inform

Saudi Aramco/SABIC tie-up confirmed: 3 key motivators for the deal

Get this report

$900

You can pay by card or invoice

Contact us

Submit your details to receive further information about this report.

For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
 

- FAQ's about online orders
- Find out more about subscriptions

27 March 2019

Saudi Aramco/SABIC tie-up confirmed: 3 key motivators for the deal

Report summary

Saudi Aramco has confirmed today that it is to acquire a controlling stake in SABIC (Saudi Basic Industries Corporation). The tie-up involves the acquisition of 70% of SABIC from the current holder, the Public Investment Fund (PIF) of Saudi Arabia. The deal is valued at $US69.1 billion for this 70% stake. The remaining 30% of SABIC is publically traded on the Saudi stock exchange. We see three key motivators for the deal between Saudi Aramco and SABIC.

Table of contents

  • Vertical Integration
  • Geographical Expansion
  • Technology Transfer

Tables and charts

No table or charts specified

What's included

This report contains:

  • Document

    Saudi Aramco/SABIC tie-up confirmed: 3 key motivators for the deal

    PDF 720.72 KB

Trusted by leading organisations