Asset Report

Empire iron ore mine

From

$1,350.00

You can pay by card or invoice

From

$1,350.00

You can pay by card or invoice

Get this Asset Report as part of a subscription

Enquire about subscriptions

Already have a subscription? Sign In

Further information

Pay by Invoice or Credit Card FAQs

Contact us

Submit your details to receive further information about this report.

For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
 

Report summary

Empire is a surface mine in the Marquette Iron Range in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, approximately 24 kilometres southwest of the city of Marquette. Cliffs owns 79% of Empire, with ArcelorMittal controlling the remaining 21% of the operation.  Each partner assumes its pro rata share of production, though additional or reduced tonnage can be delivered under certain circumstances. The Empire mine was closed at the end of 2016 as its reserves depleted.

What's included

This report contains

  • Document

    Empire iron ore mine

    PDF 311.90 KB

  • Document

    Empire.xls

    XLS 204.50 KB

Table of contents

Tables and charts

This report includes 13 images and tables including:

Tables

  • Key facts: Table 1
  • Participation
  • Marketable Reserves (at 01/01/18)
  • Production
  • Infrastructure
  • Cash cost
  • Capital cost
  • Economic assumptions
  • Operations: Table 1
  • Sales contracts: Table 1

Images

  • Detail Map
  • Production
  • Cash cost

You may be interested in

Asset Report

Bolani iron ore mine

Asset Report

Barsua iron ore mine

Asset Report

Pardoo iron ore mine

Questions about this report?

  • Europe:
    +44 131 243 4400
  • Americas:
    +1 713 470 1600
  • Asia Pacific:
    +65 6518 0800