When you purchase this outlook you are entitled to our post-OPEC meeting insight report free of charge. Add both to cart then use code OPECfree at checkout.
About the report:
Wood Mackenzie's Macro Oils Short Term Outlook provides:
- Short term oil price forecasts and analysis of the factors that will influence macro oil price in the short term
- Supply, demand and market analysis from our global team of experts, and understand the risks to our current outlook.
This edition of the report will look at:
- Our latest price forecast
- How quickly and how far US L48 supply will fall
- Which non-OPEC regions will suffer most
- The scale of production increases from Saudi Arabia, UAE and Russia as the OPEC+ deal falls apart
- How the duration of COVID-19 containment measures will impact global oil demand?
- When you purchase the outlook you are entitled to our post-OPEC meeting insight report free of charge. Use code OPECfree at checkout.
Included in the purchase of this report are:
- 14 page PDF document that contains Executive Summary and written content covering Prices, Supply, and Demand
- 39 page slide deck with detailed charts and key insights
- Excel spreadsheet with the following data in tabs
- Supply demand
- World demand
- Regional demand
- OPEC supply
- Non-OPEC supply
- US L48 Production
- US rig count
Complete the form to download the report brochure:
- Table of contents
- List of figures
- Sample figures
- Purchasing information
About the lead author
Ann-Louise Hittle brings to Wood Mackenzie over 25 years of experience in analysing global oil markets. Her career began with Gulf Oil, where she focused on OPEC and markets in Asia. She then worked as a Middle East/Oil Markets research associate with Kissinger Associates and a Senior Oil and Gas Futures Analyst with Shearson Lehman Brothers. During her decades in the industry, Ann-Louise established an international reputation for her analyses of short- to long-term oil markets
About the service
The report is available as part of the Macro Oils Service.