For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
We outline the 5 things to look out for in 2017 in Australian oil and gas including: Closeout of the Australian LNG wave, the PRRT review, LNG markets uncoupling from oil, acute risks to east coast energy security, and the beginning of a Trump 'drill baby drill' world
This report contains
Australia upstream: 5 things to look for in 2017
Table of contents
1. The closeout of the Australian LNG wave?
2. Fiscal stability at risk as PRRT review gets underway
3. Gas markets will detach from oil in 2017
4. East Coast gas supply risks becoming increasingly acute
5. Entering a Trump 'drill baby drill' world
Tables and charts
This report includes 2 images and tables including: