For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
Europe is coming to the end of the E&P downturn, but investment is still on a downward trajectory. Confidence is slowly returning, and there are key decisions in exploration, M&A and development to come in 2017.
This report contains
Europe upstream: 5 things to look for in 2017
Table of contents
1) Elephant hunting in Europe
2) Capital investment to stabilise after two years of freefall
3) Deep Black Sea: unlocking the potential
4) Record M&A spend expected
5) Ground breaking decision to change the face of decommissioning
Tables and charts
This report includes 4 images and tables including:
Europe upstream: 5 things to look for in 2017: Image 1
Europe upstream: 5 things to look for in 2017: Image 2
Europe upstream: 5 things to look for in 2017: Image 3