Inform

Total replaces Maersk Oil at Al Shaheen

From

$1,250.00

You can pay by card or invoice

From

$1,250.00

You can pay by card or invoice

Get this Inform as part of a subscription

Enquire about subscriptions

Already have a subscription? Sign In

Further information

Pay by Invoice or Credit Card FAQs

Contact us

Submit your details to receive further information about this report.

For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
 

Report summary

Total has been awarded a 30% stake in Al Shaheen, Qatar’s largest oil field. The new 25-year concession is effective 14 July 2017, upon expiry of the Maersk operated PSC. Qatar Petroleum (QP) will hold the remaining 70%. A new joint venture, the North Oil Company, has been created to operate the asset.

What's included

This report contains

  • Document

    Total replaces Maersk Oil at Al Shaheen

    PDF 969.53 KB

Table of contents

  • Total replaces Maersk Oil at Al Shaheen

Tables and charts

This report includes 1 images and tables including:

Images

  • Total's Middle East Working Interest liquids production

Questions about this report?

  • Europe:
    +44 131 243 4400
  • Americas:
    +1 713 470 1600
  • Asia Pacific:
    +65 6518 0800