Asset Report

Tungkal

Get this report

$3,100

You can pay by card or invoice

Contact us

Submit your details to receive further information about this report.

For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
 

- FAQs about online orders
- Find out more about subscriptions

03 March 2021

Tungkal

Report summary

The Tungkal PSC is located onshore South Sumatra and contains the Mengoepeh, SE Mengoepeh, Pematang Lantih and Cerah fields. Having initially acquired a 30% stake in the PSC in July 2010 from Fuel-X, Mont D'Or Petroleum took over operatorship of the PSC in December 2010 by acquiring the remaining 70% interest. The current PSC will expire in 2022 and a 20 years extension was granted in 2018 under Gross Split terms which will be effective from August 2022. This report includes an overview of trends and activities in the asset with analysis on cost, production, cashflow and fiscal terms.

Table of contents

Tables and charts

This report includes 34 images and tables including:

  • Key facts: Table 1
  • Index Map
  • Tungkal Map
  • Participation: Table 1
  • Well data: Table 1
  • Tungkal
  • Tungkal post-2022
  • Tungkal
  • Tungkal
  • Production: Table 2
  • Tungkal post-2022
  • Production Profile
  • Production Profile
  • Costs: Table 1
  • Tungkal
  • Costs: Table 3
  • Tungkal post 2022
  • Tungkal
  • Tungkal post 2022
  • Tungkal
  • Economic analysis: Table 2
  • Economic analysis: Table 3
  • Split of Revenues
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Undiscounted
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Discounted at 10% from 01/01/2021
  • Remaining Revenue Distribution (Discounted at 10% from 01/01/2021)
  • Remaining PV Price Sensitivities
  • Tungkal post 2022
  • Economic analysis: Table 5
  • Economic analysis: Table 6
  • Split of Revenues
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Undiscounted
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Discounted at 10% from 01/01/2021
  • Remaining PV Price Sensitivities

What's included

This report contains:

  • Document

    Tungkal

    PDF 9.51 MB

  • Document

    Tungkal

    XLS 545.50 KB

Other reports you may be interested in