Well Evaluator | A Wood Mackenzie Lens® Solution
Lower 48 well-level solution
With an oil and gas well database covering more than 3 million wells and a total of 129,196 million barrels of oil equivalent, you’ll be equipped to answer the single-most important question in the exploration and production business – how much money can you make from a well?
Features at a glance
Well Evaluator provides a seamless interface and visualisations that allows you to quickly access and interrogate 'analysis ready' well data. Save time generating type curves, understanding well design and production trends and benchmarking operators in a play.
- Production, permit, completion and cost data integrated into a single data set
- Surface and bottomhole coordinates
- Lease-to-well and cumulative-to-monthly production allocation
- Incremental cumulative volumes (30-, 60-, 90-, 180- and 365-day rates)
- Decline curve parameters at the well level – IP rates, EURs, decline factors
- Ability to batch generate and edit type curves
- Granular frac stage and cost data
- Advanced completion benchmarking and type curve calculation functionality