Equip yourself with a comprehensive, flexible toolkit that delivers deep understanding of global and inter-regional gas dynamics and pricing. Our Global Gas Research suite is underpinned by world-class data and analysis built up from our industry relationships, regional and global gas experts, and proprietary models and tools.
Global Gas Service
Identify opportunities, mitigate risks and support investment and procurement strategies by understanding global and regional gas dynamics, pricing and flows in the short, medium and long term.
- Global supply, demand and gas price dynamics, with long-term and short-term data and analysis
- Inter-regional trade flows and the impact of key player behaviour
- Briefing notes for key supply sources and demand regions
- Disruptive trends, sensitivities and emerging industry themes
Global Gas Model
Run annual and monthly global gas market simulations under different scenarios and applying sensitivities to supply, demand, pipes, storage and LNG infrastructure, contract sales and producer behaviour.
- 2 updates to our base case data per year
- 1,000 contracts and 12,000 pipeline and shipping routes
- >1,400 supply, 1,000 demand, 170 liquefaction and 160 regas nodes
- Forecasts to 2035
Global Gas Tool
Interrogate the base case outputs of our Global Gas Model to create custom reports on gas production, demand, price flows and infrastructure utilisation.
- Demand by sector or geography, including contracted supply, demand gap and gas balance
- Supply by asset, region or country including utilisation, mix and cost curves
- Gas flows and pipeline utilisation, liquefaction, regas, storage, and LNG shipping flows
- Gas prices at all nodal points on the network