The Upstream Supply Chain suite includes multiple services covering six primary categories: drilling / rigs, subsea, marine construction, offshore production facilities, SURF and shipyards / fabrication.
Drilling / Rigs
The Drilling/Rigs offering includes quarterly global market analysis, trend data of rig supply and drilling demand, and an online Rig Supply tool:
- Rig Service delivers quarterly trends and outlook reports for the drilling & rig space (includes both floating & jack-up markets) with accompanying background data. It will include a forecast of working rig counts and utilisation by country/water, depth/rig and type/rig class. You'll also receive key Insights covering rig operating costs, contracting trends, stacking costs, leading-edge day rates and M&A activity in the rig market.
- Rig Supply Tool is Spotfire-based and covers our historic rig data and rig tracking, allowing you to run asset searches, view contract data, rig utilisation and day rates.
The Subsea offering includes a quarterly global market analysis, market trend data and an online Spotfire tool that allows users to cut, visualize and manipulate the underlying data.
- Subsea Service consists of a quarterly market report containing macro qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global subsea supply chain, giving you insight into major equipment demand, supplier market share, subsea tree start-up trends, and high level capacity and cost outlooks.
- Subsea Tool provides a deep dive into the data behind our market report. This interactive online tool gives you the ability to visualize historical and forecast subsea project data, including project drivers of future equipment demand, and changes to equipment and market share via operator and supplier profiles.
The Marine Construction offering provides monthly and quarterly data and market analysis of the vessel market, as well as a Vessel Cost Model.
- Marine Construction Service is a quarterly market analysis of the subsea, umbilical, riser and flowline installation demand highlighting what has been awarded to vessels and what remains unawarded. The service also includes market share for the major marine contractors, regional demand trends, top operator activity and water depth trends.
- Construction Vessel Schedule provides historical and future schedules for major deep-water marine construction assets on a monthly basis.
- Vessel Function Database delivers critical vessel specifications illustrating installation and construction capabilities including top tension capacity, crane capacity, A&R tonnes, and max pipe diameter.
- Vessel Cost Model allows the ability to build an estimated day rate for a comprehensive number of tier one and tier two installation and construction vessels. Users can customize the construction campaign through a number of interactive fields to further refine the estimated day rate.
Offshore Production Facilities
The Offshore Production Facilities offering provides a quarterly market analysis and market data trends focusing on demand for fixed and floating production facilities.
It includes a quarterly market overview of qualitative and quantitative analysis illustrating critical trends within the market space. Trends around regional demand, type demand, demand by volume, and value and historical market share drive the majority of the analysis. A data-only deliverable focusing on fixed production facility opportunities is also available.
The Subsea, Umbilical, Risers and Flowline (SURF) offering delivers a quarterly market overview of qualitative and quantitative analysis illustrating critical trends within the market space.
It highlights analysis of the historical and forecasted SURF installation demand globally and regionally. Trends around top active operators, water depth and installation demand drive the majority of the analysis. Transparency between the forecasts illustrated and the projects driving the trends are available within supporting working files.
Shipyards / Fabrication
The Shipyard / Fabrication offering delivers a quarterly analysis that combines the awarded fabrication demand from the floating production, major fixed platform, drilling rig and marine construction asset markets. The market overview provides historical and forecast trends within the major shipyards and shipyard classes by type of work, illustrating historical work experience and expected momentum of demand and backlog.
In addition, a Master Shipyard Backlog file provides deep data at the work scope level (hull, topsides, etc.) including awarded shipyard, first steel cut, sail away dates, size of scope and delivery dates.