Buy a map for HALF price, only $375 (50% saving). Use code map50% at checkout.
Our detailed wallmap showing the locations of the largest bauxite, coal (thermal), copper, gold, iron ore, lead, nickel and zinc mines, and steel plants. The largest 10 mines for each category are highlighted and ranked by production. The map includes: Tables showing the largest 10 companies by production for each mine type Charts showing historical and forecast demand and production for each mine type It enables you to gain a rapid appreciation of: The largest producers for each of the metals and thermal coal The operators of the largest 10 mines for each type of mine The location of the largest 10 mines for each type of mine The location of all the world’s largest mines This wallmap is an invaluable reference for anyone interested in global metals and mining. Wallmaps bought online will be couriered to you within 5 days.
Why buy a wallmap?
Our maps bring together trusted data and research from across the globe. And we have a team of analysts and researchers committed to ensuring the continued accuracy and consistency of data across the entire collection. With a Wood Mackenzie map, you can:
- Gain an instant visual appreciation of multiple assets and markets across global locations.
- Use them as reference documents in group discussions
- Get a single, reliable overview
What will you receive?
- Printed to make a big and lasting impression, each map is 84cm x 120cm or 33 inches x 46 3/4 inches on 180gsm paper
- Couriered to you within 5 working days when purchased online
- Delivered in a tough cardboard tube to ensure maps reach you in pristine condition