Our detailed wall map showing the latest Central Africa and Nigeria oil and gas information, highlighting areas such as Côte D’Ivoire, Ghana and the West Africa Transform Margin.
The map shows the oil and gas fields, oil and gas pipelines, licences, operators and sedimentary basins.
Two detailed inset maps are included covering Nigeria and offshore Ghana/Côte D’Ivoire.
The map gives you a rapid appreciation of the scale and nature of the Central Africa and Nigeria oil and gas business, which operators are active in the region, the location of the main oil and gas fields and the level of infrastructure.
This map is an invaluable reference for anyone interested in energy in Nigeria, Central Africa and the West Africa Transform Margin areas.
Wallmaps bought online will be couriered to you within 5 days.
Why buy a wallmap?
Our maps bring together trusted data and research from across the globe. And we have a team of analysts and researchers committed to ensuring the continued accuracy and consistency of data across the entire collection. With a Wood Mackenzie map, you can:
- Gain an instant visual appreciation of multiple assets and markets across global locations.
- Use them as reference documents in group discussions
- Get a single, reliable overview
What will you receive?
- Printed to make a big and lasting impression, each map is 84cm x 120cm or 33 inches x 46 3/4 inches on 180gsm paper
- Couriered to you within 5 working days when purchased online
- Delivered in a tough cardboard tube to ensure maps reach you in pristine condition