Our detailed wallmap of North Africa showing the latest oil and gas information for Algeria, Libya, Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia.
Inset maps are shown for the key producing areas of Tunisia, Eastern Algeria, the Mediterranean, the Gulf of Suez and Western Desert areas of Egypt and the Sirte Basin in Libya.
The map shows oil and gas fields, licences, operators, refineries and LNG terminals and the locations of existing and planned oil and gas pipelines.
The map allows customers to gain a rapid appreciation of the scale and nature of the oil and gas business in North Africa, which operators are active in the country, the location of the main oil and gas projects and the level of infrastructure.
This map is an invaluable reference for anyone interested in the African energy sector. Wallmaps will be couriered to you within 5 days.
Why buy a wallmap?
Our maps bring together trusted data and research from across the globe. And we have a team of analysts and researchers committed to ensuring the continued accuracy and consistency of data across the entire collection. With a Wood Mackenzie map, you can:
- Gain an instant visual appreciation of multiple assets and markets across global locations.
- Use them as reference documents in group discussions
- Get a single, reliable overview
What will you receive?
- Printed to make a big and lasting impression, each map is 84cm x 120cm or 33 inches x 46 3/4 inches on 180gsm paper
- Couriered to you within 5 working days when purchased online
- Delivered in a tough cardboard tube to ensure maps reach you in pristine condition