Our detailed wallmap showing the latest oil and gas information for southern and eastern Africa. The map shows the oil and gas fields, oil and gas pipelines, licences, operators and refineries.
Four inset maps show in detail: the significant gas province offshore Mozambique and Tanzania, the gas fields and infrastructure of southern Mozambique, the oil-rich areas of Uganda and Kenya and the latest well locations and results.
The map gives you a rapid appreciation of the scale and nature of the oil and gas business in southern and east Africa, which operators are active in the region, the location of the main oil and gas fields and the level of infrastructure.
This map is an invaluable reference for anyone interested in energy in southern and east Africa. Wallmaps bought online will be couriered to you within 5 days.
Why buy a wallmap?
Our maps bring together trusted data and research from across the globe. And we have a team of analysts and researchers committed to ensuring the continued accuracy and consistency of data across the entire collection. With a Wood Mackenzie map, you can:
- Gain an instant visual appreciation of multiple assets and markets across global locations.
- Use them as reference documents in group discussions
- Get a single, reliable overview
What will you receive?
- Printed to make a big and lasting impression, each map is 84cm x 120cm or 33 inches x 46 3/4 inches on 180gsm paper
- Couriered to you within 5 working days when purchased online
- Delivered in a tough cardboard tube to ensure maps reach you in pristine condition