The North America Gas Service is a single online resource offering unrivalled insight into the US and Canada natural gas market. It provides you with comprehensive insights to help you understand complex gas market dynamics, analyse market developments, inform your strategic decisions and adapt to changing circumstances with confidence.
The service’s detailed gas supply, demand and price forecasts are based on our integrated upstream, power, coal, LNG, corporate and NGL research.
The service offers:
- Detailed long-term outlooks that integrate data across regions and commodities
- Short-term price, supply and demand outlooks that define key market signposts
- Explicit modelling of new pipeline infrastructure, including forecast takeaway capacity
- Knowledgeable commentary on gas's role in power generation, complementary to the North America Power & Renewables Service
- Forecasts of pipeline exports and LNG, informed by a global team of LNG analysts and regional gas market experts
- Annual and monthly production forecasts by resource type and geography, filterable by 13 regions, 42 basins and 220 sub-plays in the US and Canada