As the leading authority on nickel market analysis, we provide an independent global view on industry costs of production, concentrates and intermediate materials, and global demand by sector.
Supplemented by regular Insights on significant market developments, the following services are available:
- The Nickel Sulphate Market: A new one-off study covering all aspects of the growing nickel sulphate market. From demand in plating through to demand in precursors for Li-ion batteries. The report provides a view on the global nickel sulphate balance, nickel sulphate price and what can influence any potential premia. Precursor production by region and company is also provided where practical. This is a must-have study providing the most comprehensive and uniquely detailed analysis and unrivalled insight into this growing market.
- Nickel Short-Term Outlook: Monthly publication on market developments and their impact on supply, demand and pricing over the next three years. This report provides an understanding of what's driving the price and how this will influence the near-term market dynamics.
- Nickel Long-Term Outlook: Quarterly publication focusing on the long-term developments for the market with forecasts to 2040. This report will help guide strategic planning decisions and identify key investment opportunities.
- Nickel Industry Costs: Independent analysis of the industry cost structure. This report includes individual analysis of 178 projects and operations and provided quarterly updates as well as an annual summary of operating costs from 1992 with forecasts to 2040.
- Nickel Intermediates Service: Quarterly service focuses on the dynamics of the concentrate and intermediate markets and their impact on future capacity requirements. This report provides a detailed assessment of the flow of nickel ores and concentrates between mines and smelters, and matte/intermediates between smelters and refineries.