06 December 2017
Registration and breakfast
Mid-Continent key play highlights
- The latest SCOOP on EOG: what activity in oil window means for play extension and investment
- World class returns: how long can performance and costs continue to improve?
- STACKed pay: get the latest on upside targets like the Sycamore and Oswego
- M&A opportunities: can the play see further consolidation and where?
- Emergence of the Merge: small geographic footprint, but more economic than core
<p>Jessica Van Slyke sits on the Lower 48 research team where she is the lead content expert on companies and assets in Mid-Continent region. She has published reports on the SCOOP, STACK, Cana, Mississippi Lime, Granite Wash, Fayetteville and Arkoma Woodford plays. Before looking at the Mid-Continent region, she was focused on the Permian region where she helped publish reports on the Wolfcamp and Spraberry plays.</p><p>She also manages benchmarking initiatives such as the North America Company and Play Analysis Tool and the Lower 48 Breakevens Insight. Jessica holds a MS in Supply Chain Management from the University of Texas at Dallas and a BA in International Studies and Russian from Texas A&M University. </p>
US Lower 48 natural gas outlook
- The 2017 gas market once looked bullish, but mild weather so far this year means storage inventories should build to adequate levels heading into the winter. Do 2018 prices feature any upside?
- Where could gas prices settle through the end of the decade as LNG projects, Mexican pipelines, and industrial projects continue to enter service?
- What is the latest on Northeast and associated gas production? Will Northeast, WCSB, and Mid-Con gas supplies crash Midwest prices?
Jen Snyder brings to Wood Mackenzie over 15 years of experience analyzing the North American gas industry. She directed the launch of Wood Mackenzie’s North American gas service in 2003. She has presented to numerous board and senior level strategy groups, as well as to major industry conferences. Jen currently serves on EPRI’s Advisory Council Executive Committee. She is a recognized industry expert on gas markets, and currently acts as Principal Analyst for the North American gas team. Prior to joining Wood Mackenzie, Jen was the Director of North American Gas research at CERA, where she led development of short and long term market analysis. Previously, Jen worked for the National Economic Research Associates, Inc., where she analyzed rate design, cost classification, and allocation and service options for domestic and international natural gas clients. Jen Snyder holds a BS from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and an MA from the University of Pennsylvania.