Intro to the webinar
Please join us on Wednesday, May 20th for a presentation and discussion with Cicero Machado, Principal Analyst, Americas Iron Ore and Steel at Wood Mackenzie. With over 15 years in the metals & mining industry, Cicero is well placed to talk through what we can expect from Brazilian iron ore suppliers given the challenges they are facing and how market dynamics will unfold in 2020.
In this 45-minute webinar will discuss:
- Vale: terrible 2019, challenging 2020. What’s next?
- How close is Samarco to come back online?
- CSN and Minas-Rio: at full speed!
- Junior miners and projects: yes, there is more supply from Brazil potentially reaching the seaborne market!
- How “premium” is the “premium” iron ore product from Brazil?
- Cash costs: FX and (low) oil prices to drive costs to a record-low
We will have a Q&A session afterwards.